Welcome Anonymous !

This forum is intended to give the members of the ShiningWorld community a place to meet and discuss Vedanta among themselves. We do not endorse any of the views or opinions expressed here--unless they are made by one of our endorsed teachers--so please take advice and / or teaching from another member of the forum at your own risk. If you feel you have a question that is not being adequately answered in this forum, please contact one of our endorsed teachers directly.

Board index General Discussion

General Discussion

Sound And Silence

This is where to post topics that do not fall into any of the below chapters. please post there whenever possible. If you cannot decide where to post, post here and your topic may be moved to the appropriate chapter as deemed relevant.

Moderator: Wayne

Sound And Silence

Postby Mike » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:43 am

There is a brand new post on the new contributions page but unfortunately it isn't there when we tap on it. It's called sound and silence. Can anyone help? Thank you.
Mike

Re: Sound And Silence

Postby Wayne » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:08 am

Hi Bro!

I can see what you mean. i'm pretty sure it was there the other day, as I was flicking through them. Stan is the go-to guy in regard to this. I'll let him know you are asking.

Warmest wishes

Wayne
So how do I live my life? ‘Be’ the absolute reality and enjoy the appearing-reality. Simple.

Ramiji
Wayne

Postby Stan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:05 am

Hi Mike and Wayne,

I think this is going to have to remain a mystery ! I can`t see that original post anywhere.
Furthermore, I have checked all the administrator and moderator logs and no such post is logged. That includes deleted logs.

Odd people exist who cam make trouble on forums and Facebook as we know. I think it`s one of those cases.
So, unless the original poster shows up with an explanation, we`re stumped.
I think the title itself sounds like a bit of a `wind-up` ! :-)
Stan

Postby Stan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:14 am

Hi All,

My mistake ....I thought the reference was to a new topic on the forum. Wayne pointed out to me where that topic is located now.
I shall ask Dan, our web guy to see if he can mend the broken link or clarify whether it has been removed.
Thanks for pointing this out...... i`m still a newbie at this Social Media malarkey. :oops:
Stan

Postby Stan » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 am

Hi All,

Dan, our trusty webmaster has fixed the broken link to the ` Sound and Silence` topic.

All`s well that ends well. :-)
Stan

Postby Mike » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:22 am

Thanks Stan it's a good post as well. Thanks Dan.
Mike

Return to General Discussion

Login

User Menu