Welcome Anonymous !

This forum is intended to give the members of the ShiningWorld community a place to meet and discuss Vedanta among themselves. We do not endorse any of the views or opinions expressed here--unless they are made by one of our endorsed teachers--so please take advice and / or teaching from another member of the forum at your own risk. If you feel you have a question that is not being adequately answered in this forum, please contact one of our endorsed teachers directly.

Board index General Discussion

General Discussion

Webinar by James - Suggestions?

This is where to post topics that do not fall into any of the below chapters. please post there whenever possible. If you cannot decide where to post, post here and your topic may be moved to the appropriate chapter as deemed relevant.

Moderator: Wayne

Webinar by James - Suggestions?

Postby georgschiller » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Hi everybody,
I am currently with James Swartz in Oregon USA working with him on some projects. Among other things, we were thinking about creating some short videos with questions and answers. Maybe also doing a Webinar.
Do you guys have any questions which you would like to see being answered by James on video?

Love,
Georg :)
georgschiller

Re: Webinar by James - Suggestions?

Postby Mira » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:04 am

Welcome to the US, Georg! How wonderful that you get to attend the satsang in Oregon. I really hope I can make it to James' satsang some day :D.

Great idea of the webinar. If I can think of any questions, I will post. Ramji's teaching are so great that I don't seem to have any questions left, it seems :roll:.
Mira

Return to General Discussion

Login

User Menu