Welcome Anonymous !

This forum is intended to give the members of the ShiningWorld community a place to meet and discuss Vedanta among themselves. We do not endorse any of the views or opinions expressed here--unless they are made by one of our endorsed teachers--so please take advice and / or teaching from another member of the forum at your own risk. If you feel you have a question that is not being adequately answered in this forum, please contact one of our endorsed teachers directly.

VEDANTA TEACHERS AND Non Dual Teachings.

FACEBOOK Vedanta Group? Anybody interested?

This includes our endorsed teachers. Non dual quotations by other teachers which fit well with vedanta are encouraged here.
Postings by other non dual teachers which show no direct relevance to the teachings of Vedanta, may be removed.

Moderator: milarepa

FACEBOOK Vedanta Group? Anybody interested?

Postby georgschiller » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:30 am

Hi everybody!

Stan and me were discussing the option of a Facebook Vedanta group. Would anybody be interested in such a group? This group would be good for daily things, such as pictures, quotes, videos, news, etc. It could be seen as an addition to this forum.

If anybody would be interested in joining such a group (maybe even as an Administrator) post below!

Cheers :)
georgschiller

Re: FACEBOOK Vedanta Group? Anybody interested?

Postby Mira » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:37 pm

Even though I don't do facebook in my personal life---I would happily join the Vedanta group.
Mira

Postby georgschiller » Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 am

Hi Mira,

in case you are interested you can go on:
https://www.facebook.com/ShiningWorld.JamesSwartz/

I post there almost daily a Vedanta quote, event or video.
Below the posts it is possible to start discussions.

P.s. If you have quotes to share, I am happy to post them :)

Cheers Georg
georgschiller

Postby Vinay » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 am

Hi Georg,

A forum is good for discussions. However, if you sometimes want to just share a link to a good resource or post a quote, a facebook group is more suitable. So I think it's a good idea to have a facebook group as well.

Vinay
Vinay

Postby Mira » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Hi Georg,
I looked up the facebook site and really enjoyed it. Beautiful pictures and insightful quotes. It put me in a sattvic state of mind! Thanks for doing this. Mira.
Mira

Postby georgschiller » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:07 am

Apparently there is a new facebook Vedanta group called "Friends of Shiningworld and James Swartz"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/142395142820938/
georgschiller

Return to VEDANTA TEACHERS AND Non Dual Teachings.

Login

User Menu