Welcome Anonymous !

This forum is intended to give the members of the ShiningWorld community a place to meet and discuss Vedanta among themselves. We do not endorse any of the views or opinions expressed here--unless they are made by one of our endorsed teachers--so please take advice and / or teaching from another member of the forum at your own risk. If you feel you have a question that is not being adequately answered in this forum, please contact one of our endorsed teachers directly.

PERSONAL INTRODUCTIONS

Hello!

This is the place to tell us something about yoursef, about your history and how you found Shiningworld and James (Ramji) Swartz.

Moderator: milarepa

Hello!

Postby milarepa » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:45 am

Hiya Everyone!

Just joined the forum, looks fantastic. Nice atmosphere here, chilled, relaxed, with an openness to learn.

Great to meet you all!

Warmest wishes

Wayne
milarepa

Re: Hello!

Postby Stan » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:35 am

Hi Wayne,

A big welcome to you. :-)

I confess to knowing a little bit about you and know you created what is probably the most successful Reiki website on the net. I sure am glad to have you with us. your knowledge of all things `media` and your life insights can make a vauable contribution to the forum and shiningworld in general.
Please feel free to `dive in` when you`ve got your feet under the table.

Best wishes to you. :-)
Stan

Postby Mira » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Hi Wayne,
Welcome to the forum. It's great to have you here. Looking forward to your contributions!
Mira
Mira

Postby milarepa » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:22 am

Thankyou Stan and Mira. It is great to be here. I am just going to get acquainted to the forum from the ground up. :)

Warmest wishes

Wayne
milarepa

Return to PERSONAL INTRODUCTIONS

Login

User Menu