Welcome Anonymous !

This forum is intended to give the members of the ShiningWorld community a place to meet and discuss Vedanta among themselves. We do not endorse any of the views or opinions expressed here--unless they are made by one of our endorsed teachers--so please take advice and / or teaching from another member of the forum at your own risk. If you feel you have a question that is not being adequately answered in this forum, please contact one of our endorsed teachers directly.

Sanskrit Glossary & Useful Links

Videos On Frequently Asked Questions

Moderator: milarepa

Videos On Frequently Asked Questions

Postby georgschiller » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:45 am

Hi guys,

here is the playlist with videos on FAQ, we do more videos in the upcoming weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... bavVXUxkKm

Cheers,
Georg :)
georgschiller

Re: Videos On Frequently Asked Questions

Postby Mira » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:40 pm

Hi Georg,
These are such terrific videos. Thanks so much to you and Ramji for taking the time to make them.

As I mentioned to Vinay in my other post, I wonder if the link could be moved to a different section specifically for linked material. That way, it will be easy to access all the time.

How long will you be there? What a wonderful experience it must be to hang out with Ramji :D.

I keep trying to think of questions for the videos, but I don't seem to have any at the moment.

Cheers! Mira
Mira

Return to Sanskrit Glossary & Useful Links

Login

User Menu